Travelling Fitness and HealthDecember 30, 2017
Fitness Hacks For Busy Working MothersMarch 21, 2018
Women Fashion is a thing to behold. When done correctly it can completely alter the persona of a female. But for a full time working mother fashion is the last thing she has time for. Every mom knows that it is an actual achievement to blow-dry your hair in the morning. Putting on makeup is an even bigger miracle. But as professional women or just women who love to look good, how does one find the time? We come to the rescue with some fashion tips that can be squeezed in between meltdowns and spilled food.
- Don’t leave deciding your outfit for the day to the morning. Lay out the clothes you are going to wear the night before. Once they are right there in front of you, it will be easy to change into them instead of running in sweats all day long. Those mismatched socks that seem to embarrass you at unwitting times? Such incidences will not occur when you have a set of clothes already decided for the day.
- Find the time or chore that wakes you up. For example, for some women beauty is all about having a minute to yourself and drinking a cup of coffee. If that is what gets you going in the morning, then set the alarm 15 mins earlier than usual. Believe us; the extra time will have a miraculous effect. If you need a shower to come fully awake, then make it a priority. This simple trick can really boost the mood of any mother.
- If you don’t have time in the morning to set your hair, do the night before. For example, wash your hair and then braid. When you open the braid in the morning, you will tight waves already set in. If you want a curly look, instead of grappling with a curling iron while thethrows a tantrum, make a bun at night.
- If spending time in the shower to wash and condition your hair seems too much of luxury to you, then invest in dry shampoo. New mothers and working mom just love this hack. You will need to shampoo your hair about once in four days with dry shampoo. The trick is to find the brand that suits you best.
- A working Mother Beauty trick that every mom should follow is travel-sized makeup. Always keep some basic makeup in your purse or tote at all times. Every minute you spend waiting is spare-time that can be utilized to put on lipstick or slap on some foundation.
Studies have proved time and again that when you look good, you feel good. For working mothers, having a healthy mind is essential. When you are happy from within, you can focus better on your children. Follow these hacks for super busing career moms, and we assure you that you will feel pretty every day. The last tip as we end the article is to invest in a wardrobe that is comfortable, efficient and versatile.